A teenage girl died suddenly after inhaling the fumes in an aerosol can of deodorant. VICTOR de SCHWANBERG/SCIENCE PHOTO LIBRARY/Getty Images A 14-year-old girl in England went into cardiac arrest and died after inhaling aerosol deodorant. “People don’t know how dangerous the contents of those tins can be,” her father told BBC News. Her parents […]
The post A teenager who found comfort in a deodorant’s smell because her mother used it died from inhaling the spray, family warn first appeared on The Las Vegas Shooting of 2017.
The Las Vegas Shooting of 2017
Mandalay Bay shooting from Michael_Novakhov (7 sites)